Positions Vacant – Customer Service Assistant – Casual
- Much-loved, Community Co-Operative
- Fun and Creative Workplace
- Reuse Centre & Shop
Reverse Garbage is Australia’s largest creative reuse centre dedicated to promoting and practicing reuse through its wide range of programs and services.
A not-for-profit Community Co-Operative, Reverse Garbage is looking for Casual Customer Service Assistant(s) to join the team at our Marrickville reuse centre and Redfern reuse shop, ReConsidered:
- Serving customers, handling money and processing sales.
- Providing customer assistance, including promoting programs and services.
- Answering customer enquiries (face to face or via telephone).
- Directing customer enquiries to appropriate staff.
- General tidying and stock maintenance.
- Fill casual shifts at Marrickville and Redfern.
- Previous retail/customer service experience.
- Confident and friendly customer service skills.
- Experience in handling money and sales transactions.
- Ability to multi-task, work with a team and prioritise duties.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fun, creative and much-loved not-for-profit charity. Ideal candidates will have an active interest in reuse and environmental issues. Casual shifts will be on a rotating roster.
If you are an interested candidate who meets the above requirements, please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
For further information please contact Andrew Cutts, Reverse Garbage Operations Manager on 02 9569 3132 from Monday 25 August 2014.
No Recruitment Agencies please.
More information about Reverse Garbage and ReConsidered: