APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. WE WILL CONTACT APPLICANTS WEEK OF 1 SEPTEMER 2014
- Much-loved, Community Co-Operative
- Fun and Creative Workplace
- Reuse Centre & Shop
Reverse Garbage is Australia’s largest creative reuse centre dedicated to promoting and practicing reuse through its wide range of programs and services.
A not-for-profit Community Co-Operative, Reverse Garbage is looking for Casual Customer Service Assistant(s) to join the team at our Marrickville reuse centre and Redfern reuse shop, ReConsidered:
- Serving customers, handling money and processing sales.
- Providing customer assistance, including promoting programs and services.
- Answering customer enquiries (face to face or via telephone).
- Directing customer enquiries to appropriate staff.
- General tidying and stock maintenance.
- Fill casual shifts at Marrickville and Redfern.
- Previous retail/customer service experience.
- Confident and friendly customer service skills.
- Experience in handling money and sales transactions.
- Ability to multi-task, work with a team and prioritise duties.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fun, creative and much-loved not-for-profit charity. Ideal candidates will have an active interest in reuse and environmental issues. Casual shifts will be on a rotating roster.
No Recruitment Agencies please.
* APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED *
More information about Reverse Garbage and ReConsidered: