Looking for ways to keep your kids entertained during isolation?
We are running a competition and we want to see your child’s arty reuse creations! So whilst stuck at home in isolation, get your kids to make something creative and arty out of waste or packaging they find around the house!
It’s a great chance to talk about how much waste we make and where it goes.
Read on for more info on how to enter! #RGkidsISOchallenge
THE PRIZES: Vouchers for use @ Reverse Garbage or on the online shop. There could be multiple winners!
- Follow @Reverse.garbage.education on Instagram
- Post a picture (on Instagram) of your child’s reuse creation using #RGkidsISOchallenge
- Tag @Reverse.garbage.education
- Open to anyone living in Australia.
- Each unique reuse creation is a new entry.
- Enter as many times as you like (but each entry must be a new reuse creation)
- Competition opens at 9am on 22/04/2020 and closes at 11.59pm on 30/05/2020 (AEST)
- The winner/s will be announced on @reverse.garbage.education Instagram and will be contacted directly by the 14/06/2020
- The judges will be looking for the most original and creative ideas.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.