Your organisation can make a meaningful contribution to the growth of a more sustainable community – and have fun doing it! – by joining us as corporate volunteers.
You and your colleagues will spend the day with us, getting involved in a range of team-building activities including:
- working with our creative team to build eye-catching shop displays
- sorting and packing our Creative Reuse kits
- organising and replenishing stock on the shop floor
- helping with art and craft projects
- pitching in on warehouse repairs and upgrades, including painting and planting.
Your volunteer hours, along with a voluntary donation of $300, will support our targeted sustainability education program for schools, as well as our ongoing efforts to keep valuable resources out of landfill by diverting them into the hands of people who can use them.
We work with groups of 5-8 corporate volunteers at a time, between the hours of 9:30am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
To get involved contact Kirsten Junor on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9569 3132.