As a not-for-profit co-operative, Reverse Garbage greatly appreciates the support we receive from business, industry and the community through the donation of tonnes of materials and resources each year, which may otherwise have been destined for landfill.
These resources are injected back into the community via purchase at our Marrickville warehouse or via sponsorships and donations to support community initiatives, local artists, art installations & exhibitions, art & design students studying at university and TAFE, plus much more!
By donating materials to Reverse Garbage you:
- save on waste disposal costs
- extend the life-cycle of the materials you donate
- reduce the amount of waste going to landfill
- reduce your carbon footprint by avoiding the energy consumption and waste generation associated with recycling
- help Reverse Garbage provide education services and support for community groups