As a self-funded, not-for-profit co-operative we are always on the lookout for volunteers who can share some of their time with us – individuals and corporate groups.
No matter what your experience or skill level, there’s a role for you at Reverse Garbage. We regularly need help with:
- stocking and organising the warehouse
- helping customers in the warehouse, including sales
- supporting our educators prepare and run kids’ workshops
- supporting our educators and artists at community events and workshops
- administrative tasks such as answering questions and taking bookings over the phone
- photography and video of stock, people and events.
In short, we’d love to have your help! Register below, email or call 02 9569 3132.
We can organise team-building volunteering days for your workplace, too. Read more about our corporate volunteers program.